Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Settling In

Work hours: 7am to 3:50pm. (So early!)
Project: collecting mud samples from various points of the process and determining their purity. (Meh)
Housemates: one really cute guy and one rather nerdy and super quiet guy.
Town: might as well be nothing, at least I don't have to try and decide whether to "explore" the town or not.
People in general: very very nice and extremely knowledgeable in the sugar industry.
Connection to the outside world: phone has no reception but the housemates do have wifi here. (Hence why I'm here.)

Verdict: I don't really see myself staying here in the long term scheme of things. Actually I'm kinda glad this is only for 3 weeks and not 3 months so I dunno how I would've handled it if I actually took their grad offer and stayed here for 3 years.

3 comments:

  1. Never mind you won't be there for when I go. Hahaha. Maybe you can take us on a tour there for no reason. I miss you. I really hope to see you in within the next eight months.
    Pictures of cutie or nerdy boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are all the plans coming along? I haven't found a reason to take a picture of them yet, so no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ hope you took a photo before you came back!

    ReplyDelete