Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog 3.0

So instead of studying for my French quiz, I decided to get a new email and while I'm at it, get a new blog too. I know, very constructive of me. But hey, I am studying, sort of. The French book is right in front of me and I noticed that the word iPod is on there. I've also noticed that they've declared the word a masculine word. I have yet to form an opinion on that choice.

As my title suggests, this is my third blog in my not-young-but-can't-be-classified-as-old lifetime. I don't know whether this is considered a lot or not. I think the three blogs can be sorted into a different part of my life. First blog is for the most part a highlight of my high school life. I suggest you don't read it. Or maybe I just shouldn't revisit because there may be cringe-worthy entries in there. Second blog was when I hopefully transitioned into a more mature adult. Actually, I'm not so sure about that. Now to part three. Well, I can't tell the future so I'm not going to say anything in case I have to eat my words for the n-th time.

Will you look at that, it's time for me to go to class. This shall be continued when I get back because if there's one thing I can tell about the future, it's that I will be procrastinating.

Guess who's back, back again? Shady's back, tell a friend.

Eh, let's clarify that I'm not a Eminem fan but we sang this song at karaoke last week for Corrine's birthday and it's still stuck in my head.

French quiz was a disaster but absolutely deserved to be one since I didn't study. Mon Dieu! Fran
cais est tres dificile!

I have a dilemma: should I change majors? Wait, before you go :O at me, I should let you know that it's nothing too drastic. I am contemplating about changing from Chem & Bio Engineering to Chem & Materials Engineering. The only complication with that is that I will need to take 5 courses for the next two semesters if I still wanted to finish in 4 years. It's a complication becasue 3rd year, 2nd semester for chemical engineering is meant to be the hardest.

Baaaah~
I think all this mind-changing and blog-moving reflects my personality very well.
Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease.

I feel like quoting lyrics today.

I also feel like speaking French today. Il y a du brouillard beaucoup! Je veux la sieste. C'est barbant! I anticipate grammatical corrections.

My academic advisor just emailed me back: "
Yes, I think that Chem/Bio would have a higher requirement for postgrad study and overseas employment/experience. Chem/Mater holds more promise for local 'bread and butter' engineering work (although may involve site work etc...)". Thoughts?

Sleeping half-moon

3 comments:

  1. You seem to be getting very Americanised!!
    I actually had no idea about this second blog of yours..
    I say do whatever your heart tells you to, not whether it seems more difficult or what the current prospects of the job seems to be (since that may change in the future)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, here comes ur lovely housemate.
    I like this blog, tho I havent seen the previous one~~ Send me the link~~
    Love from upstairs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Links are provide within the text, just click on the green-bolded text :)

    @Bonnie - I will come back with an American accent just like yours :p

    ReplyDelete