Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quarter Life Crisis Continues

Is it just me or do you find classes that you're not taking more interesting than the classes you do take?

So during dinner tonight, somehow everyone ended up in my apartment and somehow we ended up discussing what we're going to do with our lives. It's kind of surprising to see how many people don't have a set path they want to take, but at the same time, I expected that result. Honestly speaking, how many people would actually know exactly what they want to do with the rest of their life before they're 30? It's not like school teaches us anything useful to help identify what we want either. Schooling is, for the most part, so useless.

Anyhow, I think I've settled on a vague plan about what I'm going to do with myself in the near future. Hopefully it goes according to plan but I am a firm believer in "don't make plans because nothing ever goes according to plan".

Now I would like to bore you with my obscure observations. I have noticed that my coathanger (technically it's Indako's since she was the one who bought them) in the bathroom has undergone creep due to the constant load that is Indako's beach towel on it over an extended period of time. I find that quite fascinating just because. And only the engineers would know what I'm rambling on about.

It is now time for me to go to bed since it's already 1:30am. More than 3 hours past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment