Friday, December 17, 2010

Finger

I was fortunate enough to be born with the middle finger. In fact, both middle fingers. And today I would like to make full use of them. Here's a huge fuck you with both my middle fingers. You know who you are.

I don't think I have ever felt so frustrated in my life about anything. Today everything that I needed to resolve resulted in frustration. Patience is a virtue I am slowly acquiring. For now though, all I would like to do is tell you all to go fuck yourselves. Leave me out of it.

1 comment:

  1. ey, I appreciate how angry you are... hm, even though I don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

    But I must admit.. as an outsider,your entry is a rather amusing way of expressing anger.. and in retrospect, you will probably be quite impressed at how humourous it sounds. :P

    ReplyDelete