Sunday, December 19, 2010

Legend

Irish legend has it that at the end of every rainbow, there lies a pot of gold. So elusive is that pot of gold though that nonone has ever found it.

I would however, like to claim that I have found the pot of gold. The gold not in gold form but rather I found it in the form of people. For all those who have listened to me rant on and on about things, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I understand that I'm not the only one going through things so it is truly kind of you all to sit there and listen to me go on about things that you shouldn't worry about.

We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.

If I cannot repay all your kindness, I hope to pass it on to others who need it.

I think I love leprechauns because they're so green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment