Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Night Time

It's 3am and I am not asleep, not even tired. I've been awake since 8:30am yesterday. This recollection of time is nothing short of a habit.

I think night time is my best companion, I hardly ever have trouble embracing its presence by slumbering deep into its darkness. Many other times however, I never seem to find the need to seek its depth.

Here I am again, drowned by my own thoughts while reminiscing about everything possible. What can I say, I'm pretty sure that I have an addiction to this feeling. Why do I feel like this is déjà vu?

One day I'll stop all this thinking and start acting on some of these thoughts. One day I'll be able to figure out what's going on inside my own head.... One day I'll learn to like myself. One day I'll finally get it right. And I'll try till time catches up with me. One day I'll be too old to care.

1 comment: