Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fate

In a previous post, I stated that I do not believe in fate. Of course, like many things, what I say is not exactly what I believe. Just now, a very tiny but self-induced connection occurred in my head. The afterthought associated with this event is extremely amusing though. Kind of made me think that this is all fate.

I randomly started playing Hangman on a website and the first time I played, the word (that I did not get) reminded me of so many things. Maybe you can take a guess at the word: _ _ I _ _ _. Hint: there's an i in there somewhere. Basically after I got over my "damn it!" moment, my afterthought was: "Man, this IS the death of me!". The subject of this word has been bothering me for quite a while now!

I think in the end as a friend reminded me, everything happens for a reason. Lessons can be learnt from this.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment