Friday, November 5, 2010

Going Off On A Tangent

You know one of those (many) times when you click on the link to a Youtube video with the sole intention of watching just that one video but when the video finishes and the related links pop up, you find one that catches your eye so you click on it. Then another. And another. The next thing you know, it's already way past your bedtime.

Like Youtubing, (yes I think that word should be officially inducted into the Oxford English Dictionary, as well as other words such as Googling, Facebooking and Tweeting), this whole year has been full of tangent-surfing. I go in looking for one thing, I end up in a cave full of things I do not even know existed. The more I walk into that cave, the more tangents I come across. It's like the Never Ending Story, but this is the never ending string of tangents.


These tangents are so very welcoming and what's even more welcoming is the amount of time and effort I can afford to relish at exploring these tangents.


~~~
Also, I want my MC CD. I can't believe most of the sites don't have an illegal copy yet. I think they've kept this under the wrap fairly well.

1 comment:

  1. Ha!

    See here, this is a bad habit. And I can't get off from that site too because there are so many interesting videos to watch! My only choice is to disconnect the internet!

    DanN's Nobody

    ReplyDelete