Monday, November 22, 2010

Running

What the hell?? It's freaking 3am and I'm still not tired??! This is so unusual. Plus I'm only running on less than 6 hours of sleep. Well, whatever it is that I'm running on right now, I wouldn't mind having more so that I can sleep less and still operate properly. Honestly as much as I love sleeping, it is such a time-waster. So if somehow I could train myself to function on say 5 or so hours of sleep every day, I'd be extremely happy because I'd have all these extra hours of awake-ness.

So for the last few weeks I've sort of kept at a constant rate of exercise (i.e. dodgeball mainly) and after all the running I did yesterday, I'm still feeling pretty good and not much soreness. It feels so good to be semi-fit again because I feel like I have so much more energy! Might continue this weekly recreational sport thing going when I head back. Right now I'm thinking either table tennis or racquet ball. Or maybe even Futsal if I can get a team going. Freaking need to stop being so lazy >< I seriously think that my lack of fitness is why I get sick everytime I go back to China (plus the pollution).

Lately I've been reading some zen articles. Today I finally understood and applied a principle in Buddhism. 平常心。以平常心对待一切。我发现真的很有用!Sometimes I think I should just go and become a 尼姑。Might do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment