Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poof Head

My brain is refusing to shut down again. Wish I could physically punch it and knock it out cold. Poof head. So I'm trying to figure out the reason behind the cause for my recent sleeping problems. Possibilities include: stress (Why the hell am I stressed? I'm a freaking exchange student!); screwed up sleeping pattern because I've been sleeping relatively late for the last few weeks and subsequently waking up late; I just have too many things on my mind or maybe it's that energy drink I had this afternoon.

No wait, things have been bothering me for a while now. I have been trying to sort some of it out in my head but maybe I need to talk this one out. I think I've ever only talked to my aunt about this once. Hmmm, but I have never been comfortable talking about this issue.

On a brighter note, I'm so glad Justine Henin is back and kicking ass. Women's tennis needs more oomph factor these days. I'm also super excited that Martina Hingis will be back playing doubles with Anna Kournikova during this year's Wimbledon even though it's only an exhibition event! I wish I could be there in person, I've only seen Martina play live once but it was not enough! I'm so greedy but you would want to see her play again if you've ever seen this things she can do with that tennis ball. Her foresight of play is incredible.

I will now attempt to sleep or I'll look like I've been punched in the eyes again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I can't sleep for stupid reasons... they're stupid if I rationalize them but for some reason they bother me relentlessly anyway. It's so disruptive that if it happens during the school year I will just drug myself with cough syrup. If not though, I find a small snack and some chamomile tea usually calms me down just enough for me to fall asleep on my own terms. Chelsey uses melatonin but I've heard that it can give you weird dreams and I don't like dreaming (I almost never remember my dreams, when I do it means I'm getting bad sleep).

    ReplyDelete